http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HtI7WrofGzs/Tv5mrp4QVDI/AAAAAAAABgw/kMhOH5scY1E/s1600/Capture.JPGhttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HtI7WrofGzs/Tv5mrp4QVDI/AAAAAAAABgw/kMhOH5scY1E/s1600/Capture.JPG Rukia's World - just myself: Our 2A1 memories

2007年11月14日 星期三

Our 2A1 memories

v all....my san me wb wl sw ky tj..
thy 4 best fren !?...fei zai...kaka..




o...bing bing + may ying + me....=em ji meh...(many k leh feh at thr...)



sai wei....gam tan...haha..




kah yeong...ying...+.+....






wei bing....8gong..bt q wo..( ban sai yeh..)....






kah yeong again....wat tat..!?erm....soso..=.=..







sai wei....haa...shu tai zi...swt..

2day is the last day go 2 sch....my form2 life is going....
today the bak gat tell v all next year going 2 wat class
i hear dou me go 2 3a3 omg....no same class wit my..
T.T....thn san go 3a5..yin san 3a1..haiz....wtf.....
me same class wit the dai ka jie....zzzz......gek sei me...
thn ys n my cry edi.....me oso wan a...bt...haiz.....
juz dun k la...haiz....i same class wit jy.....n...dunno...
i juz noe me sei ask who is 3a3...zua kuang le...
n me eat tat sy gv tat eat dou like sot po gam...haha..
swt...so hapi neh....next year cant le...T.T....
thn v all at thr take photo...sai wei so bak qi + funny...
he pic all like shu dai....if nt is guai guai d la....hee...
n kah yeong oso....like ....dunno hw say...haha....
finally me n him got smile n ply lo....from last year..
v dint talk or wat...haha...nw got ply 2gt...erm...
bt next year not same class edi...T.T....n wei bing 2..
alll no same class le....n bak qi ( tze jian ) n fei zai (wai leong )
all bb le....haiz...u all dun 4get me ya....T.T....haiz...
i wont 4get u alll n tis moment....miss u all 2 ~
n last is....my best best best fren ji mui.....
all i wont 4get u 3 n miss u 3....
i wont 4get v 2gt gap zai 2gt ply 2gt eat....
n khoo may ying next year start u cant ta my bo edi..
hehe....bt if can...i oso wish v stil can like b4...
our S gang i wont 4get it !!!!!....so po sot po sei po sui po...
misss u alll....muackz.....next year v oso wan like nw o...
friendship forever ........miss u alll......i wont 4get alll
2A1 student !!!
我会记的我们大家的回忆。。。别忘了我。。。


沒有留言: