http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HtI7WrofGzs/Tv5mrp4QVDI/AAAAAAAABgw/kMhOH5scY1E/s1600/Capture.JPGhttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HtI7WrofGzs/Tv5mrp4QVDI/AAAAAAAABgw/kMhOH5scY1E/s1600/Capture.JPG Rukia's World - just myself: i'm back ~

2011年2月8日 星期二

i'm back ~

rabbit year so i wearing rabbit shirt - - pls dont laugh!
hello ~ 'm back , haha.
wao , i'm so so so busy recently = =
just end my work thn cny was started .
hmmm , this cny i really so busy ==
busy go my relative's house
until today !finally i'm free !!!
long time ago i din't upd my blog
and less onlne too !
became outdate already = =
hmmm , recently i 'm in love with
2pm -i'll be back -___________-
althought this nt a new song ,
already few month ago - -
but recently watch too much korea concert
i feel their dance so funny ! hahahah
'shen shen xi ying ' me - -
i like whn the song start singing that guy ! ahahaha = =
if you guys want to watch ,
can load it at my music thr ==
i'm so sorry topp !!!
i'm betrayed you to post it = =
hahahaha ~
2ml start busy again ..
more 2days my bday coming !
somebody say will prepare xxxx?
i'll waiting to see it
hope won't be speechlesss la hahaha
hmm , waiting cy to come my home now !
and i'm miss my fren sorry that i'm super busy
can't join you guys .
see you guys 2ml or thur la =)
and i miss you too . lcw :$
hapy birthday to me first la =)
miss you guys
miss the moments all 2gt ..
rukia.

沒有留言: