http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HtI7WrofGzs/Tv5mrp4QVDI/AAAAAAAABgw/kMhOH5scY1E/s1600/Capture.JPGhttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HtI7WrofGzs/Tv5mrp4QVDI/AAAAAAAABgw/kMhOH5scY1E/s1600/Capture.JPG Rukia's World - just myself: my life ~~

2011年6月10日 星期五

my life ~~

hey = =''
today finally i passed my car test !
yes ! finally i no need see those xx face !
and force anyone to fetch me i think -,-
hahaha hope as fast as possible can get
a new car and drive myself !! but ii think at least need wait until next year
only cant get it ><

okay skipp ~
turn back to my college life ~
hmmm now was better then last time for sure
i have my gang now - -' i think ?
ahahaha , i think i feel happy with them?
for sure is feel happy to go college without study and exam time!
other still okay , because i'm not alone anymore >< ''
we will eat together , chit chat , and see 'movies'''
hahahaha !!! anyway , it's okay right now

hmmm , but now i'm so stress with something
that's my midterm exam !!!
haiz !! god ! how i gonna die -.-
so scary now ! i should study now ?
but it's impossible - - (sendiri sui)
hmmm start from tues for my revision?hope it wont be late ><
hahaha good luck !!!

okay , stop here , just write for update my life - -
hahaha bye --

good luck for my exam !

+u+u!
rukia +)



1 則留言:

匿名 提到...
網誌管理員已經移除這則留言。