http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HtI7WrofGzs/Tv5mrp4QVDI/AAAAAAAABgw/kMhOH5scY1E/s1600/Capture.JPGhttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HtI7WrofGzs/Tv5mrp4QVDI/AAAAAAAABgw/kMhOH5scY1E/s1600/Capture.JPG Rukia's World - just myself: what are you thinking?

2009年5月18日 星期一

what are you thinking?

why u can like nothing?
why everytime also like this?
why you never feel want to say sorry to me?
why u can 12h+ also no need find me????????????
for you all is nothing?
all the thing is not important?
for you i'm just a nothing?
for me you're everything?
GOD !
tell me! what he thinking now?
izzit only myself feel it so important?
izzit time to over?
time to stop ?
time to forget you and me?
memories ....
ours memories do you stil remember?
for you it really nothing??
why you always break my promise?
your promise i will believe..
but at last you never did it........
if cnt did it...PLSSSS
don't promise me anymore...
what should i do now?
i'm tired for everything......
i gonna give up...
i want to say
this game you are winner i'm loser ....

沒有留言: