http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HtI7WrofGzs/Tv5mrp4QVDI/AAAAAAAABgw/kMhOH5scY1E/s1600/Capture.JPGhttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HtI7WrofGzs/Tv5mrp4QVDI/AAAAAAAABgw/kMhOH5scY1E/s1600/Capture.JPG Rukia's World - just myself: hmmm what's this ! make me feel sick ! yiakk !

2010年11月4日 星期四

hmmm what's this ! make me feel sick ! yiakk !

just finished read my blog just now . oh my !
what's this ? what i'm doing last year ?
and i'm just like a bitch !

i can't believe , why i can did so much xx things.
oh no !! feel so sick ! ! suck !! yiak !!
i can't believe i will wrote this = =''

just saw a friend write wan tatto at fb ,
lols , pls don't
how regret it's !
i hate it so much !
if now can to go back again
i won't make it !!
i hate itttt !!!

although i can't see it , but i feel so hate
i really really hate it so much !
it just will remind me
what i did last time .
told me that i'm bitch last time !

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !
i will not repeat again !
i'll make my life become more and more meaningful and wonderful !
promise =D hahah - -''

future is in my own hand !
NEW LIFE 2011 .
rukia.

沒有留言: