http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HtI7WrofGzs/Tv5mrp4QVDI/AAAAAAAABgw/kMhOH5scY1E/s1600/Capture.JPGhttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HtI7WrofGzs/Tv5mrp4QVDI/AAAAAAAABgw/kMhOH5scY1E/s1600/Capture.JPG Rukia's World - just myself: i hate it !!!!

2010年1月10日 星期日

i hate it !!!!

i'm so hate !! hate hate hate !!!
you what also don't know
stil come and scold me !?
hey ! if you know it you'll get hurt again!
i tell you!!!
help you stil let you say...
oh my.....why always like this?
i'm din't wrong at all...
why at last just me get scold o?
izit i'm so nice to bully?
when you're sad ,who listend it
who give u confident?
now like this treat me !?
go die la you ! stupid !
uselesssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
我看错你了.......

4.20 a.m ...have 1 new msg...
the msg alert lovely day.....
i tot what happen...
is you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
should i happy?
why everytime don't want think
wanna give up, you sure msg me?
eeeeeeeeeeee.....!!!! hate !
1st time...you say miss me...
i know you're drunk..
however you say you never drunk >''<
but i know after you wake up ..
you won't find me
you won't msg me
you won't say miss me ...
you just a stupid easy drunk
but stil always drink many

haiz...if 3.xx you msg me..
we can meet adi =[
stupid stupid stupid !!!
although the msg is lie
but i stil felt happy when saw it....>''<

i miss you.
i wanna hug you all the nite
i wanna kiss you whole nite .
you just stay beside me .
never ever leave and gone .
it's just what i wanted .
babe .

stupid !!
need wait how long?
rukia.

沒有留言: