http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HtI7WrofGzs/Tv5mrp4QVDI/AAAAAAAABgw/kMhOH5scY1E/s1600/Capture.JPGhttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HtI7WrofGzs/Tv5mrp4QVDI/AAAAAAAABgw/kMhOH5scY1E/s1600/Capture.JPG Rukia's World - just myself: what a boring life?

2010年1月6日 星期三

what a boring life?

nowadays was so bored...
the day was passed so fast...
passed with nothing...

5a4 the class was so so so so bored ...
for me is bored...i miss my f3 lifes ...
now the sch life was so bored and not fun because without you guys

the school changed alot..
i hate it...
the stupid women did so many stupid things
oh my.....if can i wanna slap her 99999999
day day say many rubbish thing did many useless thing
lols....really wasted money and energy ...
haiz...go back sg besi la.....sentosa not suit you.

hmmmm....=x
my love story will end soon...
i'll end it on this sat..
yes...you're correct !
mayb he really 身在福中不知福 ?
but he don't need me also is the true..
for him i'm just nothing...friend?not...
the answer i know already...just try and end it fast..
try to give up =[ ...hmmm..
slap...wake up >''<
you teach me don't dream wake up...okay..i'll.
thx you...and thx you for say that it's impossible
choose others and gv up ...
however...i still miss you.....my babe = =

i want drunk...
i love drunk....
i in love with drunk...
i love the feel...
the feel make me so relax and brave...
i miss it so much !!! miss miss miss miss miss !
heheheheheheheeeeeeeeeee =DDDD

someone birthday is coming ~
hope she will happy on the day..
dont think too much darling ...
you're too care about anything...>''<
it'll make you tired ...relax... =]

hmmm....cheerleader...going start training..
should i join?i feel so lonely in blue house
nobody there...>''<
sis you'll come and join with me?hahas~
i feel lazy stay for training and tired too..
but.....all friends joining ~ should i?

i waiting new year coming and my birthday too..=]
i wan ply...i wan crazy ....
i don't want pressure...hate sch life...
i want more and more holidays.....

i miss my 16 lifes
i hate 17...
17 already become big girl..
i don't want...i just want be a kid....
if you saw it sure scold again @@
wake up wake uppp !! slapppp ! = =

okay.stop here.
can't forget you babe.
waiting your ans...>'"<

i miss 16 !
just a kid,
rukia.=]

沒有留言: