http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HtI7WrofGzs/Tv5mrp4QVDI/AAAAAAAABgw/kMhOH5scY1E/s1600/Capture.JPGhttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HtI7WrofGzs/Tv5mrp4QVDI/AAAAAAAABgw/kMhOH5scY1E/s1600/Capture.JPG Rukia's World - just myself: mad .

2010年8月14日 星期六

mad .

what's wrong with me?
keep mad right now.
i'm same as a crazy girl.

i'm suffer enuf ,
i'm cant breath for it ,
i'm don't want to face it anymore .

everytime non of my business ,
but the thing around me too,
i'm not god , i can't do anything .

i'm not ''ban hou yan ''
i just don't want get any stress or trouble
so just keep quiet always.
but ......
the trouble will find me at last too.

you guys can do anything what you want,
never think for me , my feeling.
but want me solve it by myself.
how suffer and stress you know ?
the trouble is you made it,
but need me solve it at last .
what's wrong?

i'm so tired . i'm mad too.
but just for few mins .
next day stil the same like nothing .
but my tired my suffer no one can see it.

enuf for me pls.
i just wan a simple and nice life .
don't make any trouble to me again.
i'm really tired for it.
if not....someday...i won't care your feeling too.
don't say i'm bad. i can be bad or good
just see you guys how to treat me .

just gonna stand there watch me burn .
think b4 you do.
rukia..

沒有留言: