http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HtI7WrofGzs/Tv5mrp4QVDI/AAAAAAAABgw/kMhOH5scY1E/s1600/Capture.JPGhttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HtI7WrofGzs/Tv5mrp4QVDI/AAAAAAAABgw/kMhOH5scY1E/s1600/Capture.JPG Rukia's World - just myself: need you .

2009年12月25日 星期五

need you .

i need someone to care me
i need someone to love me
i need someone to kiss me.
but i have nobody..

whr the person gone?
hey babe..where are you?
hubby baby? lols..
im jealous...i won't feel sad anymore.
just feel full of jealous..
hey....where my babe ?

you have a sweet baby.
how about me?
where mine?
god...it's unfair to me..

when i called your name..
mean i need you.
but you never know it..and never reply.
so..... i have nobody..
i know she stil inside your heart..
mayb you can feel i in love with you?
but you never care it...
you just said guess guess guess.
what should i do?
how i onli can get you ?babe?
it's hard for me...

take me to far away
away to your secret place
take my tears my fears
take all my pain for which
i'll repay someday
with a kiss and say
can't believe that i'm in love again.

i need you badly.
babe .

i want nobody but you..
dragon.

when you only can know my feeling?
rukia.

沒有留言: