http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HtI7WrofGzs/Tv5mrp4QVDI/AAAAAAAABgw/kMhOH5scY1E/s1600/Capture.JPGhttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HtI7WrofGzs/Tv5mrp4QVDI/AAAAAAAABgw/kMhOH5scY1E/s1600/Capture.JPG Rukia's World - just myself: suffer........

2009年12月14日 星期一

suffer........

what going on?
what happen?
what's this?
what!?

you bring alot of pressure to me!
i'm so suffer...
what should i do..
i already control myself don't think him and keep it in my heart
why?why you keep said keep ask?
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!???????
why keep change?you're changed

you said i'm chged
but...do you know ?
you change more then me?
you make me feel so suffer so fannnn !!!
you make me think him make me wanna find him..
i know i cnt i knowwwww!!!!!!!!!!

plsssssssssssssssssssssss
don't make me say that again..
i'dont wan...
sorry...

why..
everytime i also did wrong
my choose also wrong
why...im so sh..
i wan kill myself..
keep fan those ppl..
keep need ppl to listen..
im sorry guys..


i dunwan love anymore..
i just wan you..
you never kick out by other people..
you stil in my heart...ever ..

should i say bye to my fake smile?
should i say bye to this fake ppl rukia
should i find back my smile?
should i find back myself?
what i want now?
i wan smile!i wan myself

i dont wan fake love
i dont love you..
i just need ppl care me..
that not a love..
the feel not love..
sorry...
goodbye...fei...
pls hate me...

im also hurt
why..
why say me like this?
im not ply..
im not...
what am i?
many time many thing u never tell me
all tell her...so...?
what wrong?same..
just can say...when started adi wrong..
you NEVER know my feeling...
that all...good bye...
i'm a heartbreaker???

i think im..
rukia..

沒有留言: