http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HtI7WrofGzs/Tv5mrp4QVDI/AAAAAAAABgw/kMhOH5scY1E/s1600/Capture.JPGhttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HtI7WrofGzs/Tv5mrp4QVDI/AAAAAAAABgw/kMhOH5scY1E/s1600/Capture.JPG Rukia's World - just myself: goodbye my love?

2009年11月16日 星期一

goodbye my love?

when you gone;
all the thing gone too..

when you feel happy;
i'm still the same never chg..

now...
you already forgot all the thing;
i'm stil the same too
miss you miss you miss you....
nothing gonna chg my love...
sorry.......


you...
is a new guy who coming to care me?
opsss....
i'm wrong....
can't believe that you cool as ice

mayb you really don't know how to say out..
should ii forgive you?
oh...noo.........?
should ii give you one more chance to care me?
give you 1more chance to love me?
or give you 1more chance to hurt me?
should ii???
hold me now?touch me now?
ii don't want to live without you?

single...
ii miss you so much?
couple ....
ii need you so much?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
gonna crazy...
opsss...
STOPPPPPPPPPPPP!

what a girl want?
what i want =( ?
i want nobody..
if you come back to me?
i will?
rukia. =x

沒有留言: