http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HtI7WrofGzs/Tv5mrp4QVDI/AAAAAAAABgw/kMhOH5scY1E/s1600/Capture.JPGhttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HtI7WrofGzs/Tv5mrp4QVDI/AAAAAAAABgw/kMhOH5scY1E/s1600/Capture.JPG Rukia's World - just myself: thanks you guys muax =D

2009年11月19日 星期四

thanks you guys muax =D

hmmmm...
just forget to post this ...
now post la =D

hey guys..
i never say thank to you guys..
i'm sorry...it's too late ? hmm..whatever la hope you guys dont mind >''<

1st.
i wanna say thanks to you.
kenizhu[kennie]
hey bro..thank so much -D
when i'm lonely or alone or sad or cry
you're msg sure in my fon =x
anytime msg you; sure can get back ur reply..
anything told you; sure can get a good answer..
hmm...thanks bro =]

2nd.
ii wanna say thanks to you too.
anny soh [wei ann]
hey girl..we know each other not so long.
hmmm..just few month??
but for me you're the person that so know me =D
everytime sms with you , i feel so relax .
no need say more you can get my meaning can understand
always that cheer me up , always that beside me
thanks you.. girl =D

3rd.
ii wanna say thanks to you 3~
iiky [chu chu]
hey...friend~ we know each other is too long.
i think sometime i dint say out .
mayb you also can feel it?
everytime i'm break up with some guy
you also the one who bside me =]
always give me idea give me reason to cheer up
sorry...friend...when you so suffer when you so need people beside you
ii din't did anything..sorry... when you cried ii only know that
you really so so sad and need us..
sorry...friend...next time don't put inside your heart say out.
we 're waiting to listen =D
last need say thanks 100000 to you for many year to cheer me up
hope next time is my turn to do this =]

others pp,shelby thanks you too also =]
we less out but i know you guys also so worry me
when listen he treat me so cool you two so angry
i'm feel thanks and thanks you two..
thanks =] hope you two got anyproblem also will tell me
thanks so much =]

and...yee kee..
we less chat but i know you also so care me -D
i stil remember what you said
anything can find you can tell you you will always listen
but sorry..i always dint tell you...
sorry.....i always write at blog...
i know you will come and read thanks you girl =]
not have much time to chat sorry and thanks too


thanks you guys so so so much =]
when you guys got problem also must tell me ya =]
i'll be there listen and beside you guys
thanks all babe muackz =]


lamma[rukia] =]

沒有留言: